GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC COMMENT AT SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
We appreciate and look forward to your public comment. To ensure that public comment is meaningful and civil, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines. The Board Chair has discretion in enforcing these guidelines for the orderly and civil conduct of Board meetings. The Board may set other reasonable, viewpoint-neutral guidelines to prevent disruption of Board meetings.
1. Sign-up sheets for speaking during the public comment period will be available 30 minutes before the start of the meeting. Please do not sign up on behalf of others.
2. For the public comment period, each speaker is allowed two minutes, unless the time is extended by the Board Chair. Individuals may not “donate” their speaking time to another person.
3. All remarks should be addressed to the Board as a whole. Please do not direct statements or ask questions of individual Board members.
4. Speakers should refrain from comment or behavior that involves:
a. Disorderly speech or action; name-calling or personal attacks; profane, obscene or indecent remarks or language; and derogatory comments about individuals;
b. Advertising or promoting the sale of products, services, or private businesses;
c. Promoting any contest or lottery; and
d. Promoting candidates for public office or upcoming ballot measures.
5. Public comment may be ended if, in the discretion of the Board Chair, comments become disruptive, repetitive or offensive.
6. Any person who engages in comment that violates the foregoing guidelines may, at the discretion of the Board Chair, be barred from further public comment before the Board.
All Public Comments must comply with Athenian eAcademy rules for Public Comment as stated on the registration form for public comment. The Sign-up form for speaking during the public comment period will be available
30 minutes before the start of the meeting and closes as soon as the meeting begins https://forms.gle/f36KSKaqWL7jE6cZ9
|January 19, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|February 23, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|March 24, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 20, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|April 27, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|May 18, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|June 15, 2021||Agenda||Minutes|
|August 17, 2021||Minutes|
September 23. 2021
October 21, 2021
November 18, 2021
|December 16, 2021|
January 20, 2022
|February 17, 2022||Meeting Postponed|
March 17, 2022
March 24, 2022
April 21, 2022
May 19, 2022
June 23, 2022
August 25, 2022
September 15, 2022
|October 20, 2022||Agenda|
November 17, 2022
January 25, 2023
April 6, 2023
May 2, 2023
May 25, 2023
June 22, 2023
August 24, 2023
September 7, 2023
September 21, 2023